• Are two Batman-related posts in two days a bad thing? To some, maybe, but to many, absolutely not. For some people. we could post something about Batman every day and people would like us more. Or not. I know that Star Wars stuff makes people like you more. Everybody likes Star Wars.
  • So, apparently whoever composed this photograph was super stoked about the release of The Dark Knight. Or maybe there was some sort of Samsung contest for images using a Samsung phone and The Dark Knight had just come out so this person was smart and thought it would win. Maybe it would win. I’m guessing it didn’t, since I cannot, for the life of me, find the source for this picture anywhere. Is it yours? If so, claim it so I can give you credit.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

- Copyright © 2013 All Ping