Happy new week to you my valued reader and, I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I’m happy I’m back again for us to continue where we stopped, the ailment that caught me recently really took me away for a bit long but, thank God it’s all over now.

Now, based on the question I asked on the title of this post, I know the answer will certainly be different for each of us but, I just wanted to share with you something I discovered for some time now, you know it’s all about sharing our experiences right? I guess.


 

There is something that really caught my attention to write this post, it’s not as if this is the first time it happened but, I never made up my mind to write about it until now so, let’s get the point.

It’s all about writing blog posts and I ask you again……What time do you normally write your posts? I hope you will answer this question on the comment thread.

I discovered that it’s normally very easy for me to write in the morning, I mean, very early in the morningthan any other time of the day.

Initially, I can write at any time especially late in the night because, that’s the time I’m always less busy and have less distraction so, I usually utilize it to work on my blogs but recently, those time no longerwork for me when it comes to writing.


I can certainly do any other thing on my blogs but, not to write a blog post. I’ve tried so many times to write at night as usual but, each time I opened my PC and word document to write, the inspiration will not just be there, I will always find enough reason not to write.

However, the next thing I normally do after I’ve done every other thing on my blog is to go to bed. This same thing also happened last night, I tried everything I could to write, all to no avail in fact, what you’re reading now is not what I planned to publish here today but, I just changed my mind to tell you about this rather.

Why am Writing About This Now?

I know that there is a thing called writers block and many of us surfers from it at one point or the other in fact, most people don’t even know how to handle it.

What am I saying? The reason you normally have writers block may be attributed to the time you always choose to write, do you agree with me?

Yes, think about it based on my own experience. I can’t write very well at any other time except early in the morning and since I discovered that, I don’t know what writers block is again. Once I open my PC to write in the morning, the ideas will just be flowing and flowing unstoppably until I decide to stop now, isn’t that amazing?

This is the same reason why I’m asking you, when do you normally write your own blog posts? You really need to answer this question because; it might be a solution to your writers block problem you know.

If you normally experience writers block whenever you’re writing, why don’t you change your writing time and see what happens next? If you normally write in the afternoon, why don’t you try writing in the evening or at night?

However, I also noticed from my experiments that, majority of writers also prefer writing early in the morning than any other time of the day so, why is it so?

I don’t know really but, I think it’s because our brain is usually very calm and fresh at that time of the day because, we just woke up and have not had any form of distraction or something to think about but, after going through all the daily struggles, we normally feel weak and tired and therefore, our brain might not be able to function well again when we try using it in writing.

I don’t know if this is the reason but, that’s my own thinking.

Finally, I think I’ve already made my points, what I now want you to do now is simply to give what I said here a shot. If you finds it difficult and challenging to write at any given time then, why don’t change the time and see if that works for you, it’s all about trying so, JUST DO IT.

Don’t forget to answer my question and also tell me your own opinion based on this post via the comment thread; I always love to hear your opinions. And please, share this post with your friends if you enjoyed it, use the buffer button to tweet.


Thanks for reading my post today and, may we all have a productive week.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

- Copyright © 2013 All Ping